The Added Touch Drapery Shop has been selling cubicle curtains for over 40 years. This is our most popular selling curtain. It is made from a novelty weave fabric that contains inherently flame retardant polyester for permanent flame resistant performance.
It is a dimensionally stable, multi-purpose fabric engineered to withstand the abuses of institutional use.
● 70"-72" wide
● comes in 17 colors
● 100% polyester
● Engineered for institutional use
● Weight approximately 10-11 oz. per linear yard
● Passes NFPA 701 2004 Small Scale Test Method #1
See color samples pictured here. Larger samples are available upon request.
● Machine wash in temperature not exceeding 160 degrees Farenheit
● Use synthetic detergent
● Do not use bleach or fabric softeners
● Do not extract
● Avoid prolonged contact with heat
● Tumble dry for no more than 5 minutes not exceeding 110 degrees Fahrenheit
● Remove immediately while still damp
● If fabric is rehung upon completion of drying cycle, no finishing is required
● Occasional light touch up with hand iron when necessary....275 degree maximum
● Use cover cloth between fabric and iron
● Do not mangle
These cubicles are made to also withstand multiple washings with little or no shrinking, pilling and no change in appearance.